zedaunlimitedzedaunlimited

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

The Black Book The Black Book

Why hasn't this been frot-paged yet?

I loved the art style, animation and audio. I honestly don't know why some recent flashes have been frontpaged whgen this i sitting right here! This is amazing!

Augen Gneiss Augen Gneiss

Pretty good!

The animation was actually very good, and the characters and backgrounds were drawn well too. However, it was short. This is definately one of the best (though shortest) strawberry-clock animations I've seen. If you put a little time into this idea and made it into a series, I would gladly give them 5/5 and 10/10! The fading sound of pear as he leaves the scene and the other little details that were not overlooked made this little flash very good. I hope to see a longer episode of this, and think that it would get very good ratings if you did release one.

FoXcatO responds:

Thank you for your positive and honest review.
It's so short for two reasons. It's based on a short comic with only four panels and It was made for the Flash Flood event.

This earth we live on This earth we live on

lol

when does the movie start? Oh wait. this is the movie. when i realised this was it, i lolled pretty hard so i'm giving this a 5.

Bonehead: Halloween Bonehead: Halloween

Great Animation!

This is was actually very good! Unique animation and characters with a great flow and a small portion of hilarity that wasn't spawned by an immature joke or scene. I felt like I was watching one of those TV sketch shows when I watched it, it was so good. Great Work!

Dead Baby Jokes Dead Baby Jokes

Wasn't even funny.

The doctors voice was ultra quiet, and you gave no credit to kirbopher when you used his audio at the end.

Professor Fut Phace Professor Fut Phace

Wait! I get it! This is about... nevermind.

Good job on the animation and art though. But I didn't*...scratch that. Couldn't really follow the plot. I didn't know what the plot was!

BELIEVE by The Bravery BELIEVE by The Bravery

Nice one.again.

You continue to amaze me with fluid animation, and although this had a diffrent, sketchy and off look to it, the diffrent sticks in the band all played the music, like stopping and starting or speeding up in turn to the music.Great job!

RHG 0blivi0us VS. Jcamelo RHG 0blivi0us VS. Jcamelo

Not really a fight.

Good animation, weird music... but it was REALLY one-sided. Jcamelo didn't really fight back. YAH, RIGHT! Next time, less punching bag action, more real fighting.

"Dare" "Dare"

Awesome!

A very good, touching story. It was great. 10/10 + :)

PSP Squirrels PSP Squirrels

OMG I does love it!

Wow. This is the most epic video ever. Period.